WRITING / TRANSLATION for Art and Culture Books, Magazine Articles, Art Catalogues, Websites, Brochures, Art Exhibition Captions, and many Audio Guide scripts for Art Exhibitions at popular museums all over Japan.
Sumi-e Painter (Japanese traditional black ink painting)
Mission & Purpose
1. To highlight cross-cultural influences in art, both current and historical. Specifically, to showcase the influences relating to Japanese art. My intention is to show the connection spanning all cultures and the importance of mutual respect to create inspiration.
2. To promote art created by current and historical minority groups into the mainstream.
3. To shed light on the merits of historical art collectors to increase art supporters today.
4. To share the healing power of art and creativity.
Education • Art History and Art Study of Japanese and Asian Art, Gakushuin University, Tokyo, BA
• University of the Arts London, Camberwell College of Arts, UK
Certificate • National qualification for Art Curator
• TOEIC Score:950
Book translation JAPANESE GARDENS: KYOTO